Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finishing Touches/Baby Update

We got MK her own ice cream from Sonic-so she didn't eat all of ours!
Loves it!

PB Kids hooks-only $1 each at RUMC consignment sale-can't beat it!


My Peter Rabbit dishes from childhood

The ceiling sheep mobile is finally up


All ready for baby-no bassinet for us!


Already getting into Annalee's things

The calm before the storm
"My baby sister is going to be this big!"
Here are the fnal finishing touches of Annalee's room. Thanks so much to Erin H. for making the adorable lampshade!!! I forgot to take pics of the chandelier lampshades, so I'll do that another time. I have been enjoying these last few weeks with Mary Katherine before she is no longer an only child. I love her so much and she is such a wonderful child, it is hard to picture another one that will be this adorable and this well-behaved. I know that sounds awful, but I have heard many say the same, then to find the second one is just as great, just in a different way (or sometimes they are similar!).

Last Monday I had my 37 week checkup and the doc says no dilation has occured as of yet. I have to get to one cm to induce at 39 weeks. I go back Monday so we'll see. If nothing is happening I'll go back next Monday (the 13th) and then hopefully get the 14th as an induction date. Of couse, I could go into labor on my own, but I just can't picture that since I haven't before. Also on Monday is MK's 18 month appointment. I am eager to see what my little eater weighs and how tall she is.

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Love the room - can you do another picture showingmore of the curtians!? We are trying to to curtians/drapes in Tatum's room and i can't decided on a style -

Kelly and Brent said...

Can't believe Annalee is almost here! Enjoy these last few weeks -- there will be no resting once you have a newborn and toddler! :)

Love the room...you did a great job!

The Browns said...

Can you believe that you are about to me a mommy of 2?! I love the room and it certainly looks like MK likes it too ;-) We can't wait to meet little Annalee!

Jennifer said...

WOW, Annalee's arrival is right around the corner. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone! Annalee's room looks beautiful, I want it for me :) Enjoy these last couple of weeks with MK.