On Monday Mary Katherine started her first day of preschool. She was so proud to wear her "packpack" as evidenced by the pics below. She was also very proud of her new sneakers-big girl size 7! She came home on Monday talking all about the playground...which is funny because her teacher told me today that they will be starting the playground (recess) next week-they didn't even go outside this week!!! The only other thing I know is that today snack was grapes and she had several helpings:) We found preschool not to be a huge adjustment for her since she has been in nursery/Sunday School since she was 4 months old. The kids in her class are adorable and she knows several of them already which also helps. One more thing-she dosen't actually take her "packpack"-it was just for pics. We knew they were sending home a totebag that they want them all to carry...she came out of class Monday with it draped diagonally across her like a little mail carrier-so precious!
On Tuesday Annalee had her 4 month checkup. I was so surprised to hear she is 14.8 lbs and 25 inches-the 90% for both!!!! She is long and lean and her weight is so evenly distributed that we thought she was small. Nope! The doctor says she looks older and is very active and attentive. She went on to say people probably mistake her for a small 6 month old and that is why everyone thinks she is so small:) (And b/c MK was a chunky monkey).


5 comments:
It's funny to hear the difference in Annalee & MK!
MK looks just precious all ready for school. Glad she loved it too!Where did you get her shoes? I need some like that for Ansley :)
hey jenn!
shoes are at stride rite now. i usually don't spend that much, but i needed some that would last all year, atl east until her feet grow. they were the cutest ones, lots of the others had too much bling bling!
LOVE the preschool pics -- she looks so excited! I am glad MK is enjoying school, plus I am sure you are enjoying some one-on-one time with Annalee.
MK and Annalee are a lot like Maddie and Hailey with the grow specs. Hailey has never been lean but is much smaller than Maddie.
She looks so happy! I can't believe that Annalee is already 4 mnths! Time flies when you are having fun, right? ;-)
MK looks adorable! She is such a doll. I'm glad that she looks school - do you love having the one-on-one time with AL? I can't believe AL is so big! She still seems like such a peanut to me! :)
Post a Comment