Today was just a fun day-no stressful running around or planning parties! After our morning swim lesson, we had our friend Madden over to play (and mommy Allison) and then went to the neighborhood pool in the evening after it cooled off. Mary Katherine's new favorite place to be is the kitchen floor-she likes it because she can slide around (backwards of course-why would she be crawling forwards:) . She loves to slide backwards in her pajamas because they are extra slippery and she gets stuck under the desk chair and can't move! She also discovered the dog dishes tonight while we weren't watching. We looked down and she was drinking from the dog bowl!!!! Of course the camera wasn't fast enough to capture it, but here are some cute pics from the day:
"I want what she has!"
Mary Katherine with Madden's book and Madden
holding Mary Katherine's teething pills

Got it!

I want Bentley's food too!

I 'll finally let you see my teeth

Help! I only go backwards....

No comments:
Post a Comment