Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday and Baby Guess!

Well, today I had a wonderful 29th birthday with family and friends. Jay, Mary Katherine and I went to church and then went out to lunch at Magnolia with Kerrie and Pat (Kerrie is due in 3 days!). Then we walked around Roswell just for a bit and came home to rest. We went to my parents' house for a fabulous dinner of stuffed mushrooms, artichoke dip, salad, crab cakes, asparagus, twice baked potatoes and homemade apple pie! We are stuffed! I bought some maternity clothes for my gift from Jay last week and received a beautiful Cole Haan purse from my parents. Mary Katherine was so precious at lunch-she was showing off for Patrick since he gives her lots of attention. Thank you to everyone for all the nice voicemail, happy birthday songs on the answering machine and facebook messages!

On a side note, I almost forgot my favorite game-expect net! We are finding out a week from tomorrow (Monday, Nov. 3rd) the sex of the baby! So, here is the link if you would like to guess if I already haven't sent you an annoying email:)

1 comment:

MBKimmy said...

I think the link is missing!