We had a wonderful Christmas yesterday and now we are headed down to the beach with my family. Today is Jay's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday Jay! Here are some pics from Christmas Eve at our house, Santa presents at our house and Christmas presents at my parents' house. MK was so cute with her first big Christmas, her favorites were the doll bed and doll cradle that were mine when I was little. My dad repainted them for her and we got her some twin baby dolls for it. She loved them and wouldn't stop kissing and loving them as she sat in the doll bed!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!!!!


2 comments:
Hi Katie. I saw your blog on your Facebook profile. I hope you don't mind me "peeking" at it. :) I love your sewing job. I know how tedious it is to sew. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Your daughter is too precious.
Hey Dallas! Thanks for checking out our blog-it is a great way to keep up with friends, lots of mine have them. You should start one! Hope you guys had a great Christmas too. Sewing is tedious!! :)
Post a Comment